copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday 15 January 2016

Hands Up.....



If you put blue fabric in the washing machine with light coloured fabric, and it turned blue. Yes that would be me then. Can't believe I did it, so one trip to Hobbycraft to get replacements (and more!!) and trying to track down the mini cupcake bolt, so if you have any ideas on how to get that dye out, please let me know.

How was your Christmas and New Year?? I finished my main job on Christmas Eve, and been off since, although I am now back.  Had a slight accident the week before Christmas and have been hobbling since…

Made these cute bow cushions which are for sale on Esty, my wee boy thinks they are dog bones, and tries to eat them (don't ask about the dog thing!). They are very quick to make and uses fat quarters.


In the final stages of testing my new dolly carrier, and should be sorted hopefully in a couple of weeks.

I made a candy cane wreath for the door, but my wee boy, broke it, so had to do a second one and got that hanged on the door. Now broken up in a box, with the intention that I might make biscuits and melt the candy cane into them! Trying not to eat the bits :-)


I made a new lunch bag, but I managed to get insulating material in between so should keep the food hot or cool!




I am still doing card making but not doing much, but I do offer a wedding service, so if you have got engaged, then get in touch and see what I can offer.

Kay x

No comments: