copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Where has the time gone


Where has the time gone, it’s one of those things that you mean to do something and next thing another month has gone!

Made some chocolate mice for work, used dark chocolate and then use fondant icing mixed to a thick consistency and filled the mice, delicious, I made Baileys and peppermint.  I had already tried rose water; they went down very well at work!  I am aiming to start selling them in the shop shortly!  I have bought some other flavouring but I need to stop eating the chocolate, it is soooo creamy!



Because I did not publish last month I have done two different techniques.  This one is from Leanne Chivers from Crafters companion, if found this ages ago and saved it and then forgot about it.  I found it when clearing up the external hard drive!


The other technique is a box frame card, was searching the internet to figure out how to do something similar and came across this on YouTube. I had just received the MCS paper craft library of 3, 4 & 5 and thought that Violet would look fab.  I printed onto 200 gsm card and then decoupage Violet; I then printed the background directly onto the card and added ribbon.  Violet was put onto silver mirror card.  The sentiment I made myself using Inkscape. Had this for ages but never really used until a wee tutorial came out in a magazine and away I went.  Been able to create my own png images which give a transparent background.

Used the same technique for my father in law’s birthday, (which was late!) using peter rabbit.








I made the following for my mother in law’s birthday next week, I got the paper craft inspirations which had a free cd with some docrafts images, so I picked daisy.  The paper is put onto gold mirror card, then using the cuttlebug swiss dots and nesties and then made another nestie in more paper from the disc before putting Daisy on. I then added a flower with a pearl gem.  The gem is not through the paper but stuck on with a glue dot. 


Really starting to enjoy crafting again,
Until April.     bye

kay xx

No comments: