copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday 5 October 2010

ops, been a long time.....

Yes, I know.  the usual, work. doesn't help that I was unwell and ended up in hospital but thankfully not in for long an hopefully on the mend.

Here are some cards just been done. My oldest niece just graduated from college and just got a job in England, so made this card for her. I used my cricut expression which I got last year, and the everyday paper dolls as the cartridge. The carts is good, has spacemen, fireman, holidays fantastic!




A girl at work had her 27th birthday last week and I made this for her at the last minute, the image is from cuddly buddly free images. The papers from Crafters Kitchen which Jak Heath was offering as a freebie. I already had the punch edging done as a sample try of the Martha Stewart punch.


Had a load of cards to make this month, my uncle in law had his 75th birthday, he had been in hospital recently and so was not allowed to do much but I incorporated his two favourite hobbies, using the flipping men range, this took ages to come out with, mainly do with the background and trying to get it right, thankfully my mother in law was able to come up trumps!


This popcorn card was for my brother in law, again for his love of football!

I entered the competition for national card maker of the year, so here are my entries.  Hope you like them!!!





I promise to try harder not to leave it too long!!

Kay xxx

No comments: