copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday 30 April 2010

Ouch and Ouch

It was a sore one! You guessed it, I injured myself again. Was with my husband at our local supermarket at their recycling centre, got out of the car, did not realise that the handbag strap was around my ankle and fell straight out of the car! Thankfully only a couple of scratches, so not too bad!

Being trying to improve what I do in the card making side of things, and made this card for a crafters companion competition using the new Beatrix Potter CD that they brought out. Had a bit of problem trying to cut the lines as my craft knife went all over the place but have managed to disguise it! The decoupage is from the CD and the centre image is from the stamp set. The gold frame in the middle was using my cuttlebug. I then printed out a co-ordinating paper and then stamped “here comes trouble!” in a zig zag on the paper after cutting it out in strips.

I have also been using my Cricut and I have to say that I do love it! I used one of the wedding carts to help somebody on a forum and decide to use the Flower Faries set from Crafters Companion and printed some of the papers onto acetate and then made favour boxes using the Cricut cart. As you can see they are fab.



I have started looking at digi pictures, and found a great company called Lily-Boo’s Boutique, and found some lovely images. I bought the cuttlebug image which is fab, the window set and the mum set. I never really used digi images mainly because I did not think I could colour properly, but I bought some pro markers and have been using them. I did also get some flesh tone colours and hope I can improve on shading etc. But I am sure that most of us are like that/

I also finished a cross stitch that I had been doing for my sister in law’s birthday, discovered at Christmas that she loved giraffe’s and remembered that I had this. It is called “a nudge from mom” by an artist called Diane Querry. My sister in law WAS impressed with it. I also made a card from a Joanna Sheen CD to go with it.
I have also been doing some knitting and used the fantastic pompom wool that I bought ages ago, the finished product is here in the shop for sale.

Just bought the new My Craft Studio CD, Illustrious Illusions can’t wait to get, and to top it off, my husband has very kindly bought me a Martha Stewart Punch around the page, Deco Fan set for my birthday this week! And to top that off, waiting on a voucher so I can purchase Joanna Sheen’s new Ivory cats cd! Can’t wait to get playing with it!!
That’s all for now, see you later!

Kay xx

No comments: